These delicious and easy little morsels of goodness are great to keep in the freezer to satisfy those sweet tooth pangs.
400g frozen cherries without seeds
1/4 cup of coconut oil
2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
1/2 tablespoon of agave
– Place the coconut oil in a pan over a low heat just until it turns to liquid.
– Add the agave and cacao powder and whisk into the coconut oil until completely smooth.
– Empty the frozen cherries into the the saucepan and stir them around ensuring that all the cherries are evenly coated in the chocolate mixture.
– Pour the content of the saucepan onto a large cling film lined tray (ensuring there is space between each of the cherries) and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
– Remove the cherries from the freezer and carefully remove from the tray and put in a freezer proof Tupperware before putting back in the freezer to store.